The Sr Commercial Credit Analyst will support the lenders in underwriting requests for credit extensions to new and existing clients. This position will lead to a Commercial Lender role.
- Analyzes data (i.e. financial statements, agency reports) on prospective and active borrowing accounts and prepares written reports evaluating the short and long-term prospects of the individual or company.
- Makes recommendations to Loan Officers on the granting or denying of loans and prepares sufficient information (i.e. loan submissions) to document recommendations.
- Identify and interpret trends in financial data. Interpret key financial ratios (e.g. cash flow to debt service, debt-to-equity, etc.)
- Suggests a loan grade after conducting a thorough credit analysis and documentation review.
- Coordinates specific work tasks within the department in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
- Performs annual review of loan relationships.
- Other projects as assigned.
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree in business field and/or minimum two years related experience in an analytical, operations, lending or loan support banking position.
- Must have analytical ability sufficient to learn analysis of complex commercial financial statements.
- Working knowledge of loan documentation and proper loan structure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a basic understanding of the principles of accounting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal direction.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and be responsive to supervisory guidance.
- Must project a professional image by adhering to guidelines in the employee handbook.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Brenda.email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.