· Assemble, align, test and qualify automated production equipment in our facility for
· Customer run-off and acceptance.
· Troubleshoot and solve issues to achieve customer requirements on dimensional performance, cycle time, safety and others.
· Provide start up assistance in new machinery installations at customer factory locations including uncrating, alignment, and assembly.
· Make recommendations for design improvements
· Experience building industrial machinery, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
· Experience with PLC's, electronics and wiring schematics and basic computer skills.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Positive attitude. Detail oriented. Driven to succeed. Dependable and reliable
· Ability to travel to customer sites within North America as required.
· Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
· Preferred technical certifications or degree or equivalent experience.
· Professional image and positive attitude.
· Competitive pay based upon experience.
· Full benefits package including medical and dental insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.