A well-respected company in this area is looking to hire a Steel Detailer Project Manager. This position would require that one has experience in fabricating and erecting a variety of products, including steel stairs, framing, and decking, railings, fences, and custom designs. This position also requires that you have the ability and passion to be service-oriented to both customers and associates. As a leader in the industry, you will need to prove that you have the talent to lead by developing outstanding client relationships at every level and employee focused programs that create industry leading retention and tenure within your organization.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a reputable company that is one of the strongest organizations in the industry.
- A strong understanding of steel detailing, fabrication, and erection
- 5+ years' experience as a steel detailer
- A solid understanding of ornamental steel (rails, gates, fencing)
- Able to detail using AutoCAD, Tekla, or SDS/2
- Great communication skills
- Awesome ability and proven track record to lead teams and individuals to meet goals and increase revenue and profit margins
- Problem Solving Skills
- Creative Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or related field is preferred but experience and a proven track record in the industry is noticed
If you are interested in something other than this opportunity, please reach out as we work nationwide with all positions from field to shop to Executive level positions.
Rod DeReus, gpac Recruiting Search Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text/message 605-315-3908
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.