Database Administrator (NOC-2172) job Mississauga Ontario
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Database Administrator (NOC-2172) Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: D4 Logistics Inc.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Date Posted: 10/27/2021
Category: Information Technology
Number Of Openings: 1
D4 logistics Inc. located at 1190 Meyerside drive, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1R7 is looking for a Database Administrator (NOC-2172) to join their company as soon as possible.
Positions available: 1
• Developing and implementing database operations and ensuring data is readily available to end-users
• Minimizing downtime of databases and ensuring data provided is accurate
• Managing database access and keeping stored data up-to-date
• Providing training, feedback, and support to users on the usage of data provided
• Developing policies and procedures to ensure that the database is adequately backed up so that vital information can be retrieved in case of accidental loss or security breach
• Monitoring performance and providing information on ways to improve the authenticity and security of data
• Maintaining the efficiency of the database by providing regular checks and data updates
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A bachelor’s degree can be an asset.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant field is required
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
No Walk-ins and Calls please.
Aboriginals & New Immigrants are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: D4 Logistics Inc.
Zip: L5T 1R7
© 2022 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites