Lead Installation Technician
A well-established company is looking for their next Lead Installation Technician within commercial Audio Visual Equipment. This is a great company to work with that has amazing benefits and growth opportunities.
If you're a Lead Installation Technician that's tenacious and enthusiastic about their work and a great communicator, let's talk.
- 5+ years' experience in installing AV equipment for commercial projects.
- Experience with video walls is preferred, but not required
- Ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
- Take initiative and seek responsibility
- Foster positive relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Industry leading compensation
- Sign-on bonus, as well as reimbursement for furthered certifications and education.
- Complete benefits package including matching 401K on day 1
- Tight-knit crew where you're more than just a number.
Apply now for the next step in your Lead Installation Technician Career!
Please call/text Garrett Ammesmaki at 605-705-3981 to discuss in more detail.
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.