An impeccably well-respected Commercial Roofing Company with large resources, competitive compensation, and a wholesome work environment is hunting for a well-established Commercial Roofing Superintendent to come make a difference on their squad. Come on out to the beautiful coasts and mountains of the Ashville, North Carolina region, they can offer relocation aid options as well. This Commercial Roofing Superintendent will be tenacious in their craft, a bold and progressive leader, and someone who can put in what it takes to get the job done.
Commercial Roofing Superintendent Essential Job Functions
- Manage a team of workers, including work schedules, project progress and resource allocation
- Create cost estimates for labor, supplies, materials, and other project costs
- Collaborate with clients, Project Managers, other construction management to determine budget and timeline
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers
- Create schedules for workers and subcontractors
- Hire additional subcontractors and assign work accordingly
- Maintain a daily log for the job site's operations, reporting to management as necessary
- Make changes in the operation as necessary to best meet construction deadlines
- Implement management techniques that are cost-effective and efficient
Commercial Roofing Superintendent Job Qualifications
- 10+ Years' experience as a Superintendent on high profile Commercial Roofing Construction projects
- Able to live within a 125 Mile Radius of Asheville, NC
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field (preferred)
- Able to work regularly on site while being exposed to moving mechanical parts
- Ability to handle 60% travel within the Southeast Region
- Demonstrable ability to manage people, costs, and budgets
- Able to be successful working precarious heights, adverse weather conditions and moderate to very loud work environment
What's In it for The Commercial Roofing Superintendent?
- Very aggressive compensation of $80,000 - $110,000 and bountiful suit of benefits
- Relocation Aid Options, enjoy the road-trip on them
- Being at the front of a stable pipeline of innovative projects
Take the next step in your Commercial Roofing Superintendent career.
Please contact Caleb Tompson directly at (605)-679-9969 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
*GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 23 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. *
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.