I am partnered with a National Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm, and they are looking to add a Professional Land Surveyor to their growing team!
What they have for you:
- A great culture, people, and environment!
- Self-promoting opportunities!
- Above market compensation!
- Great benefits package- profit sharing, health dental, and vision, vacation/sick time, paid holidays, and more!
What you will be doing:
- Primarily an in-office position
- Responsible for translating projects between the office and the field
- Directing all duties of field survey members assigned to them while performing field activities such as construction staking, boundary, ALTA, topographic, and more
- Work directly with other team members, mentoring and leading
- Perform survey calculations for property boundaries
- Types of surveys performed: ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Route Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Construction Staking
- Supervise and run survey crew operations
- Monitoring projects from start to finish, interacting with clients
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in land surveying
- LSIT or greater (PLS/LS) required
- Candidates who can obtain within 6 months would be strongly considered.
- Experience with boundary, ALTA, topographic surveys as well as construction staking
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D preferred
- Well-developed understanding of surveying process, start to finish
** All Inquiries are Confidential **
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the next step in your Surveying career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Dalton Kats, and I place professionals at all levels across the country in the Civil Engineering & Land Survey Industries. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605)705.3163 or via email at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.