A large Architectural & Engineering firm is currently seeking a project architect to join their team. This firm is looking for a project architect to mentor, coach, develop, and promote for long-term success.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- The project architect will be responsible for start to finish project management
- Consult with clients on creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs
- scheduling, Estimates, Budget, planning to complete- drawings, models, images, material, and more
- use current software to design, sketch, and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Competitive compensation and benefits package
For additional information on this opportunity, Contact Luke Peterson directly @605-305-3799. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.