Are you looking for a company that provides a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program? Above and beyond, we offer a family friendly, wholesome culture. We value the quality of life as much as we value the quality work we produce.
- Work through compliance activities for BSA/AML/OFAC/KYC following established company guidelines and policies
- Act as team lead for department staff for daily functions
- Train new staff members as required
- Perform confidential research and analysis of transactional data for SAR and CTR as needed
- Review written SAR and CTRs to ensure they met BSA, report as necessary
- Assist in the completion of documentation for government authorities
- Assist other compliance officers with duties and presentations
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration on finance preferred
- CAMS license preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook
To be considered, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries about other banking/finance postiions, email Kelli Jamison at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.