Independently owned Insurance company in the area is looking to add an experienced Customer Service Representative to their team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, this is a great opportunity for you to grow your career.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 1-2 years Industry Experience
- Licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Experience***
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Full Medical Coverage
- Employee Dental & Vision
For more information reach out to Kaitlyn Engbrecht at 605-705-3206. Resumes can be sent confidentially to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.