One of the region's quickest-growing MEP Consulting and Engineering firms is looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Engineer(HVAC) to their team. This multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firms has extensive experience in a wide-variety of projects including Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Educational, Industrial, Residental buildings. This position requires HVAC Engineering skills.
- Perform calculations, select equipment, and layout mechanical systems
- Design of HVAC ductwork, piping and building control systems
- Evaluate, assess and report on existing mechanical systems
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications
- Review submittals and respond to contractor RFI's
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E. License preffered or ability to obtain
- 5 to 15 year's of experience
- Experience with building codes and design standards.
- Knwoledge of ASHRAE and LEED Requirements
- Experience with Trane Trace, Revit and AutoCAD software.
This firm offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule and opportunties for professional advancement within the firm.
To be considered for this position, please apply with an updated resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.