***Seeking experienced Pricing Coordinator, specializing in intermodal shipments!!! ***
Job Details for Pricing Coordinator:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Competitive pay!
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Pricing Coordinator:
Pricing Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Preparing and negotiating pricing as requested by new and existing customers.
- Negotiating rates and determining equipment capacity with transportation services providers including over-the-road trucking, drayage and rail vendors.
Job Requirements for Pricing Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Economics, or Finance is preferred.
- 2 years' intermodal experience in steamship, trucking or railroad is required
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Applied Knowledge in transporttion DOT regulations, including Hazardous Materials; CFR49 strongly preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, pricing cordinators, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. IND64