Mechanical Sales Engineer
Position: Mechanical Sales Engineer
A highly established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to add a Mechanical Sales Engineer to the team!
- Excellent Pay
- Excellent Benefits - some of the best in the industry
- Professional Growth
- Great company culture
Do you bring 5+ years of Sales experience with a Mechanical background?
If so, I want to hear from you!
Mechanical Sales Engineer
- Responsible for developing and executing a sales plan to meet or exceed the sales goals and to expand the company's customer base
- Analyze business trends, capture opportunities for growth and development of actions plans to maximize sales
- Produce annual forecasts and rolling projections
- Manage the Sales organization to achieve goals
- Capture and monitor team metrics
- Proactively work to improve the Sales Development process
- Managing internal relationships to encourage synergy with other departments
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5 years successful mechanical sales experience - required;
- Experience in the mechanical contracting or commercial construction arenas - strongly preferred
- A clear understanding of building systems
- Masters or college/university graduate or equivalent combination of skills and
- Experience in developing and managing a high performing sales team with varying skills/ experience
- Demonstrated success in creating a scalable sales programs to meet and exceed targets
- High-energy and a desire to succeed with a "hunter" mind set
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, result-focused environment
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Highly motivated, passionate self-starter, organized, analytical and detailed oriented
- Strong process and people management skills
If interested in this position, please email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in something other than a Mechanical Sales engineer position, please reach out as we work nationwide with positions such as Mechanical Sales engineer to Executive levels positions.
You can reach me (call/text) directly at 605-679-4942
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.