We pride ourselves on building close relationships with our customers to understand their specific needs and provide tailored solutions for their business. Over the years we have grown, although our commitment to our core values and ethics have remained the same.
A growing Community Bank in the area is looking to add an experienced Commercial Underwriter to their team. They are seeking someone who is highly motivated, analytical, a team-player, and someone who wants to grow in their career in commercial underwriting.
- Underwriting origination, conducting credit risk reviews of retail and correspondent loans, and apply needed conditions for commercial submissions to assure loans meet program/product specifications.
- Complete appraisal analysis to determine that acceptable collateral standards are met.
- Research and verify federal, state, and company compliance.
- Communicate credit risk decisions to all appropriate parties.
- Meet productivity standards & targets.
- Complete due diligence quality reviews, by providing a detailed review of retail and correspondent approved loans, including credit, income, and asset analysis and findings.
- Remain current on banking regulations and responsibilities relating to titles, liens and other aspects of the loan collateral position.
- Thorough knowledge of complex personal and/or business financials.
- Four-year Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of Commercial Loan underwriting experience.
- Having additional experience with Real Estate is a plus.
- DE/SAR is a plus but not required.
For additional information on this opportunity contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.