A local, growing bank is looking for a new Cash Management Officer. This is a new position and potential candidates will need to have a minimum of 5 years of Cash Management experience and people management experience.
The Cash Management Officer will be responsible for coordinating and directing cash management sales activities to include development of new cash/treasury management business, expansion of existing business relationships and servicing clients.
This position is responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of new Cash Management services following the close of sale through initial client product usage. It ensures that products are properly set up in accordance with published service level agreements, provides implementation support to the CM Relationship Manager and line unit personnel by providing and recommending the appropriate processes for implementing a product.
- Participates in business calls with colleagues and existing and prospective clients to sell and promote treasury management products and services and to generate revenue for the Bank.
- Represents the Bank to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Works closely with Business Development, Lending and eBanking teams to attain service charge and deposit goals and to solidify customer retention efforts by providing superior level of customer service.
- Performs, and tracks through completion demonstrations, setups, and installations of all treasury management products and services.
- Analyzes and supports the Bank's treasury management products and services including but not limited to: ACH origination, remote deposit capture, online banking, merchant services and mobile banking. Monitors the Bank's Treasury Management offerings and usage; recommending enhancements as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains necessary documentation and processes for Treasury Management Services. Continually evaluates the efficiency of operational controls and procedures to maximize departmental production and to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Assures compliance with all applicable State and Federal banking regulations, bank policies and procedures including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program and Information Systems Security Policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.