STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Communication is key with this firm that's been doing things right with creativity and hard work for over 40 years. This fun, family-oriented firm is growing and they need someone who appreciates attention to detail and organization.
WHAT THEY HAVE FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation
- Fun, family-oriented environment
- Work/life balance
- Design of highway bridge and roadway structural elements and contract document preparation (plans, specifications, estimates)
- Management of project budget and schedule
- Coordination and communication with clients, sub-consultants, and project team members
- Quality review of work products
- Proposal preparation and Scope and Fee development
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 to 10 years of progressive experience in bridge/structural engineering
- Microstation capabilities
- Ability to design projects from preliminary planning through final engineering
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- PE license or ability to obtain within 6-12 months
- Bachelors (required) and/or Masters degree (preferred) in Civil/Structural Engineering
For additional information on this opportunity, call or text Mandy Kirk directly at 605-705-3042. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.