This Cabinet Engineer will have frame and frameless construction and cabinet design experience
Cabinet Engineer Functions:
- This is a mid-level "Engineering" position - No sales or customer interaction
- Communication with internal staff for seamless delivery is required
- Draftsperson with use of Auto-cad 2013 or later
- Enjoy fast past work environment
- Goal-oriented and pay-driven
Cabinet Engineer Specific Qualifications:
- Experience in Cabinet design systems for residential and commercial projects using Auto-cad design software
- Experience with product approval and product planning
- Using blueprints and building plans with 3-D design software
- Certification on design software
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Microsoft Office
If you are ready to ensure QC procedures, daily improvement ensuring effective communication between staff, and staying focused across all shifts as a Cabinet Design Engineer please apply Today.
This position offers Great Benefits and is looking for someone who wants a long-term career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.