SEAFOOD SALES MANAGER - FOOD PRODUCTION
Join a unique FOOD MANUFACTURING company in the NE as their 'Seafood-Connoisseur' Sales Manager!
Currently we are looking to find an exceptional and driven SEAFOOD SALES MANAGER that can aid working with existing and forming new relationships with customer accounts. This Sales Manager will work closely with upper management to help direct and forecast company growth.
For immediate consideration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
- Cultivate effective working relationships with component locations and utilizes knowledge of customer requirements and specific company products and services to recommend mutually beneficial solutions.
- Develop strategic plans for sales and profit margin growth for assigned component locations, including tracking product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and product development.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints within established guidelines or escalates to appropriate management for resolution.
- Coordinate sales related activities with warehouse, sales, credit, production and delivery personnel.
- Bachelor's in Sales or (Comparable) Years of Exp.
- 5+ years of SEAFOOD Sales in the Food Industry
- Proven Customer Account Management
- Strong knowledge of Product & Business Development
This position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Join a top tier company today!
Take the next step in your Sales Management career today. APPLY NOW! Please contact Gretchen Walter directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.