Community banking client is seeking a relationship focused lender to join their team. This opportunity will have a commercial lending focus and will inherit a clean commercial portfolilo with the expectation of growing it via networking and being involved in the community.
Position accountabilities include:
* Cultivate quality relationships with existing and prospective customers.
* Demonstrate effective financial and management evaluation and be motivated to assist customers in improving their business performance.
* Values building and maintaining relationships and assisting customers and prospective customers to achieve their financial goals.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
* 4+ years of commercial lending experience (Greater Experience Will Result In Greater Compensation)
* Previous experience with managing a loan portfolio.
* Direct experience with CRE and C&I loans.
* 4 year degree in related field.
* Understanding of origination credit analysis, and underwriting.
Contact Jacob Spade at 605-809-8540 or by emailing at Jacob.Spade@GoGpac.com for immediate consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.