A reputable and growing Mortgage Lender in your area is looking to add an experienced DE Mortgage Underwriter to their team on a full-time basis, Remotely or in-office!
Ideally seeking someone who is highly motivated, analytical, a team-player, and someone who wants to grow in their career in mortgage underwriting.
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
* 5+ years in the mortgage industry.
* REQUIRED Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA
* JUMBO is a PLUS
* DE Certified REQUIRED
* SAR or LAPP is a PLUS
* Must understand the fundamentals of lending and loan processing for mortgage loans
* Able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations
* Past experience in a Private Mortgage Lending Company
* A broad understanding of residential mortgage loans, and familiarity with mortgage loan products.
* Solid mortgage underwriting experience utilizing AUS and manual underwriting.
* A clear understanding of the current RESPA laws and guidelines.
* Thorough knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA guidelines and standards.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
To be considered, please apply with a resume!!
If you have any other questions or wish to discuss reach out to Tiffanyrose Aboufariss with Gpac at email@example.com. Call or text 605.705.4589
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.