A reputable and growing Mortgage Lender in your area is looking to add an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to their team on a full-time basis, Remotely or in-office!
Ideally seeking someone who is highly motivated, dynamic, charming, and someone who wants to grow in their career as a mortgage loan officer.
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
* 2+ years in the mortgage industry.
* REQUIRED NMLS
* FHA, USDA, VA, Conventional
* Must be knowledgable on mortgages and consumer lending policies and procedures (current)
* Past experience in a Private Mortgage Lending Company
* A broad understanding of residential mortgage loans, and familiarity with mortgage loan products.
* Intermediate computer knowledge, ability to use multiple systems
* Ability to quickly problem solve and provide solutions
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
To be considered, please apply with a resume!!
If you have any other questions or wish to discuss reach out to Tiffanyrose Aboufariss with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or text 605.705.4589
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.