Community bank is seeking an Experienced Loan Admin to join their already established team. Client has been servicing the market area for over 30 years, has a great internal culture, and provides a great work/life balance.
- Provides support to the lending team: including but not limited to processing loans, uploading new loans, building new loan files, processes loan extensions and modifications, assists with processing paid off loans.
- Prepare all loan transactions.
- Perform file maintenance to reflect loan account status.
- Provides quality control for loan transactions and new loans.
- Assists in verification of complete documentation for loans.
- Maintain loan and note files:
- Assists in the collection and reporting of compliance data.
- Provide notices and reports as necessary- including printing notices of right to cure, special reports and daily exception reports.
- Assist lenders in producing, copying, faxing, mailing and handling correspondence to internal or external parties.
- Produce collateral value reports.
- 4 year degree in related field of study preferred.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in a related role.
- Thorough knowledge of loan servicing functions, specifically loan documentation and collateral requirements.
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.