Machinist job SURREY British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Canwood Doors and Mouldings BC Ltd
Location: SURREY, British Columbia
Date Posted: 5/15/2021
Wage: $34.00 hourly
Number Of Openings: 1
• Read and interpret blueprints.
• charts or sample parts to regulate machining operation to be performed.
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out workpieces.
• Set up, operate, and maintain machine tools for operations such as cutting.
• turning, milling, drilling, and other operations as required.
• Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools.
• Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications etc.
• High school Diploma
• Relevant course in machining will be an asset.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Contact Name: Daljit Chauhan
Company Type: Employer
Company: Canwood Doors and Mouldings BC Ltd
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3W 4E7
© 2022 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites