Commercial Loan Officer
Local Banking/Financial Institution is looking for a Commercial Loan Officer in the area to manage and grow an existing portfolio. The Commercial Loan Officer position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience in Commercial Lending and strong new business development skills. Candidates must have a solid understanding of the banking industry and the underwriting process.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Loan Officer:
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio.
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality.
- Promote new business development.
- Work in sync with support staff and executive management
If you are interested in working for a bank that knows how to take care of their employees and will help you grow a career, please contact banking specialist Brady Claussen at 605-799-8747 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential help.
Job Requirements for the Commercial Loan Officer:
- 2+ years as a Commercial Loan Officer.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Existing portfolio is a strong plus.
Underwriting/Credit Analysis background preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.