The Mortgage Loan Processor will assist the Mortgage Originators with daily activities, inquiries and challenges. Provide prompt and efficient processing of mortgage loan applications for internal customers, the mortgage loan originators and the external customers. Perform all the tasks necessary to process loans accurately, compliant, and within deadlines for closings on time. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the supervisor's direction.
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy, including income, assets, disclosures, title documentation, credit reports, and other necessary documentation for loan processing
- Gather and process documentation for mortgage applications
- Submit loans for underwriting approval and clear conditions for closing
- Strong familiarity DU, LP, credit reporting interface
- Maintain a pipeline 10-20 loans
The perfect candidate will have:
- H.S. diploma required, College degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
- DE cerfication desired
- Working knowledge of Federal Home Loan Bank guidelines
- Hard working nature with a drive to succeed
- 2+ years of mortgage experience
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Option to buy stock in the bank
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
Contact your local Wisconsin banking recruiter, Joe Albert to learn more about this Mortgage Loan Processor position and other banking opportunities throughout the state.
Search Consultant | gpac
To be considered, please apply with a resume. You can email me directly at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.