A community bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their banking family. They are seeking a loan processor with prior experience that can hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides.
- 3+ years of banking and mortgage loan processing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant fields of study (strongly preferred; may be substituted with experience)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Mortgage loan processing experience required
- Ag &/or Commercial loan processing experience preferred as well
- Mortgage Loan Closing experience is a plus
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. In addition to the competitive base salary, the bank offers bonuses for performance and flexibility.
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.