- 1+ year(s) Occupational Therapist experience REQUIRED.
- Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluations
- Implement effective communication with medical staff and patients
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific Occupational Therapist treatment programs
- Educate patients in the proper care
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
Qualifications Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree. One (1) year of clinical experience preferred. Current license to practice issued by the State.
My name is Hanna Youngblood and I place professionals in the healthcare industry. If interested, please contact me at (605)800-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.