- 2+ year(s) Speech Language Pathologist experience REQUIRED.
- Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluations
- Implement effective communication with medical staff and patients
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific Speech Language Pathologist treatment programs
- Educate patients in the proper care
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree . One (1) year of clinical experience preferred. Current license to practice issued by the State.
My name is Hanna Youngblood and I plae professionals in the healthcare industry. If interested in the position, reach out to me at (605)800-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.