As a Vice President, Agriculture or Commercial Loan Officer you will be in charge of evaluating loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness, improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements and reject loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants. This ag or commercial loan officer position also approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee and helps customers by answering questions. The right ag or commercial lender would like to be a part of a growing, smaller to mid-sized, bank and have an entrepreneur mindset! They will also be taking over and expanding an established portfolio and have the potential for advancement. This is an extremely unique opportunity for the right ag or commercial lender to make an impact for a highly reputable community bank.
- 2+ years in Ag or Commercial Lending
- Leadership aspirations and qualities
- Possess strong credit experience and business development mindset
- Loyal and hardworking with a team first mentality
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and cross sell bank products
- Familiarity of the sales, ag or commercial loan processing and closing processes
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Good communication skills
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Robust 401(k) % annual salary contribution
- Opportunity to have help paying for graduate schoool
- Option to buy stock in the bank
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure based on individual experience and production
- Job is open due to company grouth and holds an opportunity for advancement
Job location is in Western Wisconsin
Contact your local Wisconsin banking recruiter, Joe Albert to learn more about this Ag/Commercial Loan Officer position and other banking opportunities throughout the state.
Search Consultant | gpac
To be considered, please apply with a resume. You can email me directly at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.