Working with a well-known and respected implement dealer that is urgently looking for a Location Manager for one of their locations. Must be knowledgeable, organized, and detail-oriented candidate that takes pride in great customer service and builds relationships with customers and the team.
Location Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Parts Manager, Service Manager, and Sales Representatives.
- Developing yearly business plan & budget with department managers and functional managers.
- Build teamwork to promote equipment to customers, employees, and the community.
- Stress customer satisfaction and customer experience are always to be the #1 priority with all employees.
Location Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1+ years experience in equipment sales
- 1+ additional years' experience as parts or service manager or in a sales role preferred.
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience, and a solid understanding of sales, parts, and service operations.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
To learn more about ag opportunities, call Jaydan Stephan at 605-705-3045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.