I am working with a well-respected company that is looking for an individual with a drive to meet the customers' needs. This position specifically is for Precision Department Manager. The individual that we are seeking is a self-motivated problem solver. The company is a family-owned company and they pride themselves on servicing their customers in a timely and effective manner.
Precision Manager Responsibilities:
- Ability to successfully work with an existing client base and help grow business
- Direct the department in developing services and solutions for the equipment
- Become an expert in products and services offered
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Coordinate and conduct product training for employees and customers
Precision Manager Requirements:
- 3-4 years experience with precision ag equipment
- CASE IH or CASE New Holland, John Deere Experience
- Strong customer relations
- Good communication skills
- Solid equipment knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.