Working with a well-respected multi-location Ag equipment company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Service Manager. You will be responsible for filing warranty claims with the equipment manufacturer. You will be responsible for scheduling the technician's work schedule and approving time off. Excellent customer service skills a must.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop contracts for contractors that have ongoing equipment rentals or purchase needs
- Train Service Staff using best practices in customer satisfaction and brand promotion
- Develops, maintains, and adheres to a priority system for scheduling all service work, both customer and internal
- Coordinates dealership training program and service-related customer clinics.
- Conducts self in a professional manner at all times, inside and outside the dealership.
- Monitors metrics on a monthly basis to assure achievement of departmental goals.
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
Service Manager Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED required (Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 3+ years in a Service Manager Position or background as Service Tech/Mechanic/shop foreman
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, sense of urgency and handle people and pressure
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Jaydan Stephan at 605-705-3045 or by email at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.