- 1+ year(s) of Physical Therapy experience REQUIRED.
- Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to patients
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluations
- Implement effective communication with medical staff and patients
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
Qualifications Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy. One (1) year of clinical experience preferred. Current license to practice Physical Therapy issued by the State.
My name is Hanna Youngblood and I place professionals within the Healthcare Industry. Those interested in this position can forward resumes to me via email, email@example.com. All resumes will be kept confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.