Working with a well-respected multi-location Ag Implement dealer that is looking for an experienced Diesel Technician. A person that understands the importance of doing a job correctly and the value of satisfied customers. Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer owned agricultural equipment.
Diesel Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
Diesel Technician Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required.
- Forklift license preferred.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Matthew Smith with gpac at email@example.com or by calling 605-679-4839
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.