This organization is looking to add an Escrow Closer to join a team of highly motivated staff. The Escrow Closer will oversee the completion of all title and closing work for clients in your assigned market. You will serve as the primary contact to the client, and ensure they are given high quality service.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Software skills necessary to provide services identified above
- Notary preferred
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, strong problem solving & prioritization skills
The position requires related experience working in external relationship management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven individual, ability to work with minimal direction
- Perform all necessary tasks proficiently from contract to policy
For more information reach out to Kaitlyn Engbrecht at 605-705-3206. Resumes can be sent confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.