My client is seeking an experienced Loan Officer, who has the ability and desire to step into a Market President role. This position will eventually become the face of the organization within this community. Candidate must be capable of inheriting a large already established portfolio. This opportunity comes with no unreasonable goals or expectations. My client is well respected in the community and provides a great work/life balance.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial institution.
- 8+ years of direct agriculture/commercial lending experience.
- 2+ years of Management experience desired.
- 4 year degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.