We have partnered with a law firm in the area that is looking to find an Estate Planning Attorney with High Net Worth Experience who is motivated, detail-orientated, and wants to take the next step in their career!
- 5+ years experience in Trust & Estate Planning.
- Portable book of business
- Experience doing estate planning for multi-million dollar clients in a law firm environment.
- Must be skilled in drafting various trusts including, but not limited to, ILIT's, QPRT's, CRAT 's and the basic his/hers wills, POA's and DPA's.
- Pay DOE & Book
- Must be in good standing with the state bar
Contact Weylin Miller by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this position.
you can connect or follow me on LinkedIn to see other opportunites https://www.linkedin.com/in/weylin-miller-2641746/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.