We partnered with a full service law firm in the Minneapolis area that is searching for an Lateral Partners to join their team!
The right attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have intergrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm's core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Must be an active member in good standing with the state bar
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data
- Have an enthusiastic positive approach and be a team player, as well as a demonstrated ability to generate business
- Open to many areas of practice!
- Portable book of business of $300k+ is required
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
- Juris Doctor Degree
Job Type: Full-Time
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Legal positions, reach out to Weylin Miller at email@example.com or follow or connect on Linked In for more open positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.