A community bank is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer. This position will work to ensure that the bank is adhering to current regulations. This individual should succeed in working in a positive, team-oriented environment, contributing to the ongoing success of the bank. This bank offers competitive wages and a great work/life balance.
- Ensure the bank is adhering to governmental regulations and laws
- Research, Implement, and Manage areas of banking regulation and laws, banking policies, and procedures to ensure compliance is taking place
- Work with Management to oversee compliance procedures and advise on risk management
- 5+ Years of Experience in Bank Compliance (Certifications preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Knowledge of Bank regulations pertaining to lending and debt collection
- Strong understanding of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.