A highly rated and prominent law firm in the District of Columbia is expanding and looking for an experienced Senior Personal Injury Attorney to join their team!
The right attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have integrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm's core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships. The firm is well established and they are involved in the community.
- JD degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- 7-12 Years of expierence with Personal Injury
- Some experience in all phases of litigation (including drafting and arguing motions, deposition, mediation, trial preparation and trial), preferably plaintiff personal injury.
- Knowledge of both pre-trial and litigation, as caseload can be a solid mix
- In good standing in MD, DC, and especially VA
Job Type: Full-Time
- great management that is very supportive
- very collegial atomosphere
- Full benefit package
- Bonus incentives
- additional bonuses can be acheived
You can connnect or follow me on LinkedIn to see other oppportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zac-sousek-11899617b/
You can email me directly at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.