A highly rated and prominent law firm is searching for an experienced Insurance Defense Attorney to join their team!
The right attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have integrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm's core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and interpret complex data
- Have an enthusiastic positive approach and be a team player
- At least 5+ years of experience in Insurance Defense, especially automotive/trucking
- Billable requirement of 1800 hours annually
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Small firm with "Big law" experience
- Reasonable Billable Hours
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great Mentor-ship available
- Benefits available
Job Type: Full-Time
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Legal positions, reach out to Zac Sousek at 605.679.9863 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.