We are partnered with a well-established equipment dealership who prides itself on consistently delivering top notch customer service/sales/repair of implement and construction equipment that is actively seeking a Service Technician. If you are looking for a career change and have a diesel equipment background, you'll want to take a closer look at this opportunity.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
· Working on a variety of equipment including but not limited to tractors, combines, excavators along with other diesel equipment.
· Ability to diagnose and service/repair diesel equipment
· Providing top notch customer service
· Keep work area safe and orderly
Service Technician Requirements:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in diesel mechanics or equivalent experience through school and/or internships
· Ag/Farming background helpful but not required
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, contact Ethan McCoy with gpac at Ethan.email@example.com or by calling 605-681-2035
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.