Work with a great company in the medical industry today! Apply Now!
Job Details for Machine Operators:
- Monday-Thursday 7am to 3:30pm
- Friday 6am to 2:30pm
- Pay Rate: up to $16/hr
Job Responsibilities & Description for Machine Operator:
- Machine Operators are responsible for setting up and operating various machinery for the Medical industry
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Inspect and assure that all finished product meets quality standards
- Assemble product as needed
Job Requirements for Machine Operators:
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to ready and interpret instructions
- Good hand eye coordination and detail oriented
- Must have at least two years in a manufacturing setting
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.