We are currently working with an industry leading manufacturing company that is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. This company is rich in talent with a close knit team allowing them to still feel like a small company. While working with their state of the art equipment, you will have the ability to grow and expand your career. If you are looking for a company where your voice can be heard, then this is the place where you want to be. This is a great opportunity to get in with a top notch organization.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Generate machining programs for CNC maching
- Develop and utilizes written plans, CAD and conventional drawings, cost comparisons, estimates, project scopes consistent with directives and objectives of plant management
- Troubleshoot production floor issues effectively and timely.
- Comply with federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Identify, analyze and recommend actions to correct design and process failures
- Keep learning and researching new technologies in the manufacturing practices to keep the plant moving efficiently
Manufacturing Engineer Education/Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in a produciton manufacturing environment
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Experience with CAM, Mastercam or other CAM related software, CATIA
- Extensive knowledge around lathes, grinders, and CNC machines
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of current compliance and regulatory laws
- Strong organizational skills
Take the next step in your Manufacturing Engineer career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.