We are currently working with an industry leading manufacturing company that is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer. This company is rich in talent with a close knit team allowing them to still feel like a small company. While working with their state of the art equipment, you will have the ability to grow and expand your career. If you are looking for a company where your voice can be heard, then this is the place where you want to be. This is a great opportunity to get in with a top notch organization.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or significant experience designing heavy machinery
- 3 to 10 years of related experience
- Familiarity and deep interest in mechanical engineering including machine design, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer
- Familiarity with SolidWorks or similar 3D software and ability to create manufacturing drawings
- E.I.T. or P.E. preferred
- Design components and create manufacturing drawings in SolidWorks (75% of time)
- Assume engineering responsibility for portions of heavy machinery design projects
- Grow into assuming complete engineering responsibility for projects and leading team members
- Perform calculations using Mathcad, FEA, CFD, and internal programs
- Support sales, purchasing manufacturing, and other departments
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of time to meet customers, support installations, troubleshoot issues, etc.
- Perform R&D for existing projects and develop new technologies
Take the next step in your Manufacturing Engineer career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Trent Ryswyk directly at 605-496-9347 for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.