I received a call from the Director of Operations at one of the top and extremely progressive National Agricultural companies in the USA. They know that their success is due to the success of their employees that is urgently looking for a Plant Manager in New York, to oversee this successful feed manufacturing site. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, responsible for manufacturing efficiency, inventory management, order fulfillment and delivery, safety, operational maintenance and repair, transportation as well as the budget for the facility. The Plant Manager will be responsible for fulfilling location goals and assuring quality and regulatory compliance.
In talking to the Director of Operations, she stated that this location has a great group of employees that are highly trained and now they are looking for a true leader. Making drastic changes in the last few years to implement a culture of safety, efficiency and production has shown tremendous growth at this location. The ideal candidate has a leadership mindset, great communication, and drive.
* Bachelors in Ag Business or Ag systems Management or related field
* 5+ years of experience in production management (feed or ag manufacturing is preferred)
* I need to be highly motivated, have great communication and leadership skills.
* Ability to generate, read, analyze and understand financial reports and budgets
* Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform all Feed Mill operations
What's in it for you:
* Base Salary of $100,000 to $125,000 DOE
* Full Benefits - 401k, Health and Dental Insurance and more
Please contact me directly for more information on this or any other related positions you may be interested in.
Director | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's connect on LinkedIn
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.