A methodically growing billion-dollar bank group confidentially seeks a proven Chief Financial Officer. We have a specific and defined mission: To be the premier choice for all financial needs in each of the communities that we serve.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in analyzing and reporting historical financial records to the company and stakeholders with complete accuracy. A collaborative style of communicating well with all support staff and peers is essential.
This particular role is for in-office presence in a bank in Texas.
A proven track record of positive guidance in investments for the institutions worked for previously with documentation is desired. A clear understanding of risk, investment, debt, and equity loads is required. The ability to join the bank group and consistently see with new eyes the priorities of the capital mix is imperative. Clear direction, supported by reports regarding the effectiveness of current operations and ability to develop the bank group's future capitally, and the ability to clearly communicate that to bankers and board members are also essential skills for this position.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Medical/vision insurance
- Dental, Life, LTD
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field required
- Master's degree preferred/Graduate School of Banking a plus
- 10 years of progressive banking experience in community or regional banks of at least $1B in assets
- Documentation of past projects and successes
- Provide Strategic recommendations with their Team
- Oversight of multiple departments/teams in operations and accounting
- Speak to the trends
- Grow bank revenues and increase efficiencies in all areas of operations
- Raise capital
- OCC reporting and other weekly, quarterly, year-end reports
- Maintain employee benefits plan
- Stock and bond portfolio and activities for the bank
- Leadership and planning for acquisitions and establishment of new branches
- Working collaboratively with employees, staff, community, customers, shareholders for the safe and sound management of activities.
Your confidentiality is assured.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.