Job Description; Vac/Pump Truck Driver/Operator
Private Liquid Waste Company Seeking Team Members - Come Join Our Family!
The Pump/Vac Truck Driver operates liquid waste collection vehicles on pre-assigned and special routes to pump or vacuum liquids/solids and jet lines. Performs pre-trip and post-trip truck checks and cleaning; and performs other related work as assigned. Work is performed under supervision and performance is reviewed while in progress and upon completion through direct observation of routes, and discussion of problems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work night/early morning hours and be available for emergencies.
- Drive a manual 8/10 speed transmission
- The Pump/Vac Truck driver is responsible for servicing commercial businesses and residential properties.
- Transports waste to a designated local disposal area.
- Completes route/productivity sheet, records mileage, fuel consumption, log book (as required), route tablet, vehicle condition reports, and other forms.
- Communicates professionally with customers. Speaks, writes, and understands English
Salary based on experience.
Is this the next step for you? You can send your resume to me directly at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.