A prominent Veterinary facility is seeking an experienced, Veterinarian (DVM) for our facility. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills, compassion for clients and pets, and strong communication skills.
- Experience in general practice veterinarian skills
- Overall experience with surgery and medicine
- 2+ years Veterinary Experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Will be committed to helping others, have a positive attitude and not be timid
Duties and responsibilities
- Operate medical equipment, such as x-ray machines
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Perform surgery on animals
- Experience with dogs and cats
To be considered for this position or other Veterinary opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.