We have an immediate position available for a Civil Project Manager, who is a Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas. This position is located in the greater Fort Worth, TX area. This client of ours has the ability to create a position around what you truly desire, rather than molding you into a position itself.
- Headquartered in Texas, with multiple locations
- Civil & Structural Engineering, Architecture, Land Surveying, GIS (VARIETY!)
- Annual events!! Chili Cook-Off, Food Trucks, Charity Events, Holidays (FUN!)
- Fantastic benefits, PTO, annual performance based bonuses, additional bonuses (REWARDING!)
- Mentor programs, career planning, continuing education
- Texas Professional Engineer license required (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Drive and mentality to grow in an exciting and growing atmosphere
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Experience in Civil Engineering projects, including land development
- Ability to manage projects and execute strategic plans
For more information and immediate consideration for this position, please email me directly with your resume and availability for a phone conversation.
If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY!
gpac | Search Consultant
key words: civil engineer, project manager, civil project manager, civil pe, civil professional engineer, professional engineer, land development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.